2.15.2009

Deep Breath

So I think I've decided to get an AS in Business from Skyline. I've been in school for so long, and I just want something to show for it. If I ever decide to get a Bachelor's it won't be in business or any science, it will be in some kind of liberal art, so an AS in Business will make me very well rounded on paper. I think I only need 9 more classes, as an added bonus, and its very relevant to my future goals, at the moment.

I'd love to open my own specialty coffee/roasting business. This changeover was a lot of work, but it's been well received, and I'm in the process of creating a cupping class for anyone who wants to attend. Now that Starbucks is serving instant coffee, there's even more room for me to open people's eyes! I would like to be the one who's making the money though, instead of getting paid too little for way too much work. So if I get my own shop, and I know how to run it, I could be really successful. I think I'll start meditating on it, sending positive vibes into the universe, bla bla bla.

Choir is going really well. T. is such a beautiful person, being around him and creating music with him is a positive experience. I like going to church, it's a disciplined activity where I'm forced to be silent and self reflective. I take from it the parts that feed me, and leave the other parts for other people.

Here we go, into another week. Pray for me in your own way, for patience, humility, kindness and understanding in all that I do. I'll pray for your health and general well-being, and thankfulness that you're in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment