1.02.2009

Boys or Girls?

Yes!

I'm so amazed that I can have the same degree of desire for dudes and chicks. I love that I don't have to limit myself to someone's sex, or sexual orientation for that matter ;) I'm looking for a person, and what's between your legs really has no bearing on whether I like you or not. I sort of thought I was over the whole "girl thing" for awhile, but, lo and behold, I find myself attracted to another girl. It really is all about personality for me, and I am super picky on that basis, so the playing field for me is really no bigger than someone who is "straight" or "gay", it just looks really different.

Working on my mixes for the roadtrip, looking forward to irritating P. to no end with hours and hours of hip-hop and pop, along with some stuff I know we'll both like. Hey, I had to listen to the Allman Brothers incessantly for an entire semester -- time for some payback, betch!

Favorite song at the moment?

Womanizer. (You call me crazy/I've got your crazy)

Fuck yeah.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! YOu wild and crazy girl, you! Remember, your Mom loves you :-)

    ReplyDelete